TENS device, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation for Pain relief
- Model No
- Approval / Certification
- CE 0434, FDA, ISO 9001, ISO13485, ISO 9001:2000
- Made in
- Taiwan, ROC
- Key Features
MH8200 TENS device
Dual Power source: DC 9V battery or mains power adapter.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), designed for symptomatic relief and management of chronic intractable pain. TENS is a safe non-invasive drug-free method of pain management. "Transcutaneous" means across the skin. It relieves pain by sending tiny electrical impulses through electrodes placed on or near the area of pain or pressure point to underlying nerve fibers.
1. Dual Channel, isolated between channels.
2. Timer setting from 5-90 Minutes, 5min./step, or continue.
3. Time count down monitored on LCD screen.
4. Automatic switch off after 30 seconds if unit is not in use.
5. CE 0434, FDA 510k
6. Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse.
7. Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA into 500 ohm load.
8. Selectable pulse width: Adjustable, from 50us - 300us, 10us/step.
9. Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 Hz - 150 Hz, 2Hz~20 Hz in 1 Hz/step and 20~ 150 Hz in 5 Hz/step.
10. Modes for TENS:
N (Normal) Mode, M (Rate and Width Modulation) Mode, B (Burst) Mode, SD (Width Modulation) Mode, MR (Rate Modulation) Mode
11. Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel 1 or 2 the output current will be reset at zero. This is an option function and only active in Pulse Width between from 100uS and 300uS.
12. Patient compliance meter: The patient compliance timer can memorize 100 sets of therapy session records; the total record time is 400 hours; 240 minutes for a single therapy session.