Maintenance of shoes
Care for outsole made by PU products
PU environmentally protected outsoles.
The outsoles are made of a high-density PU latex. By means of physics principles, the air sacs formed by waves and cylindrical troughs can release all the pressure supported by the feet and transform the shock from the top of the shoes to a pulling force, so that you can walk more lightly and smoothly. Furthermore, the PU air-cushion outsoles used by our company fully take the concept of environmental protection into consideration, and they are : oil-resistant, water-resistant, low deformity, poison-proof, anti-bacterial, static electricity-proof, shock-proof, super soft, corrosion-resistant, and slip-proof. They are currently the soles that are taking environmental protection and health into consideration the most.
How to maintenance outsole made by PU shoes ?
Environmental-friendly PU outsoles are easily decomposed, if they're not worn often. Especially in humid climate condition. Hence, it's advised that outsoles made by PU shoes should be worn at least 2-3 times every month. The more to wear PU outsole shoes, the shoes would become more durable and comfortable.
Care for leather casual shoes
01.Clean shoes with dry cloth. Don't direct use a dryer to dry leather shoes. If shoes get wet, leave shoes in a shady、cool and ventilatory place.
02. Only apply polish onto shoes while dry.
03. Clean off dirt with a soft brush or rag.
04. Let shoes rest on the trees at least 12 hours between wearing.
05. Use shoe trees between inner of shoes to help shoes retain their shape.
06. Always use a shoehorn for putting on your shoes.
07. Exotic skins need extra care - use special cleaners and conditioners.